HellFire Rex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HellFire Rex

Generation II

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hellfire Rex is here to stay!!! Look forward to the PBC! Post around people, soul points will be worth something very soon.

Armored Core for Answers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

Armored Core for Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 pm

okay so i saw this game and for a while was like that looks interesting i might buy it and one day i finally did. THANK GOD i did cus this game rocks plus i got Armored Core 4 the game before it too which helps fill in some minor story line bit i didn't know (references in the game to things that happened in the AC4 story). anyway this game is awesome you choose from 1 of 4 starting robot designes and can basically customize the crap out fo them as the game goes on. from weapons and parts to stats and color scheme you can even change the name and with like 3 different ending options and a shit load of missions plus competitive rankings among the other mercenaries like you (ranks go from 30-1). anyway it rocks the fights are awesome the story rocks and the opening move is bitching. that's about the jist of it. if you get the chance buy the game its totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Dude I have my copy and my model still looks really cool and evil plus in one on one Next matches it is really good.
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm building a whole batch of new models to represent other "Factions" other then my own and the in game ones Smile also dude Armored Core 5 comes out some time this year so look forward to that cus from what i've seen it looks bitchin'
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:34 pm

I cant wait and dont forget front mission for the x-box comes out to.
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:08 pm

ah yes thats true but that is for another thread
Back to top Go down
Albireo
Staff
Staff
Albireo

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:58 pm

I played armored core 2 or 3 and that game was awesome this one sounds sweet
Back to top Go down
https://hellfire.forum-nation.com
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:58 pm

Dude i have played 4 and For Answers (the one after it continued the story somewhat) and on for answers you get theis insane mission were you fight the 4 best next all at once it took me a week to win.
Back to top Go down
Albireo
Staff
Staff
Albireo

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:35 pm

That sounds sick. I like games where you can customise the shit out of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:17 am

no its armored core 4 you fight the 4 best at once. and i did learn something while looking up armored core 5. AC1-3 fallows a different story line then 4 and AC for Answers
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Ok and dude u havent done the old king ending you fight the best of orca and collard so once you have done that then u can talk. And also on armored core 4 do that mission you talked about on hard and thats just a warm up for the old king fight only because on 4 you get a serius cannnon shot right off the bat and they move pradictably not like the ever changeing stratagies of the old king ending opponents.
Back to top Go down
Albireo
Staff
Staff
Albireo

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Game arguements. Haha
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:15 pm

pfffft whatever dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core for Answers    Armored Core for Answers  Empty

Back to top Go down

Armored Core for Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HellFire Rex :: The Hell Grounds :: Video Games-
Jump to: