HellFire Rex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HellFire Rex

Generation II

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hellfire Rex is here to stay!!! Look forward to the PBC! Post around people, soul points will be worth something very soon.

Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:47 am

Seen all of the T.V. series read most of the manga but never seen the movie sooooo I'll just sit back and watch the fun from the sidelines
Back to top Go down
Firekirin
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Firekirin

Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:32 am

Well you could read a summary about the Conqueror of Shambala.
Anyway, Alex where did it say that Mustang was the king of the military state?
This looks okay so far, and just as a side note in my opinion the manga is better than the show so far. The plot is way more involved, and Ling/May Chang/her fricken TINY ASS PANDA I mean come ON:
Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 Fma03
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:29 pm

I haven't read the manga but i am trying to place this far enough after the movie that everyone is dead from age or the few that were alive that died in the rebelion.
Back to top Go down
Albireo
Staff
Staff
Albireo

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Oh ok so 10 years is so long... lol. Brian you discuss this with him outside of this topic, in a new topic, or private messages or something, I got an update to work on.
Back to top Go down
https://hellfire.forum-nation.com
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:14 pm

lol i love the panda Smile
Back to top Go down
Firekirin
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Firekirin

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:33 pm

But this is what this topic is for, hence "make one for a different show or game."
Alex you have every detail of this wrong dude...it's 50 years after, not ten.
Nowhere in that does it say that Mustang is the leader of the military force.
Tyr I think we should start brainstorming exactly how to set this up.
Back to top Go down
Albireo
Staff
Staff
Albireo

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:34 pm

I must have read it wrong, I coulda swore before that it said 10 years...
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Ok but this weekend I have a History trip to washington D.C. so saturday sunday and monday I can't get on so when I get back we can start plus that will give you both the chance to focus on updates to the site without worrying about this side project. Cool
Back to top Go down
Firekirin
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Firekirin

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Okay sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Woooh storm them brains!!!
Back to top Go down
Albireo
Staff
Staff
Albireo

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:08 pm

this was a topic suggesting the staff to bring back mystic diamond or make a new rp. Not make it here. Make a new topic to brainstorm there in the rpf section. Or I will lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
Firekirin
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Firekirin

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Wouldn't you agree that helping solve things would be included in the thread? I thought you'd want the RPF section to have RPFs in it, not topics where we just start in the middle of a discussion that newcomers would have to come back here to read the beginning of.
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:55 pm

I will copy and paste my discription of my idea and based on that we will start the planning topic but I will to that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Albireo
Staff
Staff
Albireo

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Brian, if you had any common sense you would realize a new topic can have details covering every important thing here... Good thing Tyr is smart, he posted all the details needed. After Tyr is done making it, the brainstorming thread can be deleted
Back to top Go down
Firekirin
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Firekirin

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Oh and get rid of all the posts there. For someone who loves post counts more than ice cream you sure seem to hate post counts.
Back to top Go down
Albireo
Staff
Staff
Albireo

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 pm

... wow I dont post in that topic so why the fuck would I care if it got deleted? Sounds like you care more about post counts than I do... How about I make a brainnstorming forum for that topic and more to come?
Back to top Go down
Firekirin
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Firekirin

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 pm

That makes more sense. And I actually don't, I was just saying it sounds like you don't really care, and that's a really douchey move if you dont' give a shit just as long as your post count isn't affected lol
But yeah I see what you're saying and a brainstorming topic sounds like a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Albireo
Staff
Staff
Albireo

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Good, glad you agree fuck face (lol). Oh, and John Goodman called, he told me to tell you he wants his style back.
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Okay I may not be an admin but I made this topic and now because it has gotten off topic and I have moved my idea to the RPF section then I deem this topic useless and if I could I woul lock it to stop random spamming. But I can't so I am just going to tell you this topic no longer serves a perpose so stop posting here.
Back to top Go down
Albireo
Staff
Staff
Albireo

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:01 pm

I own the place and I can do whatever I want... lock, unlock, ban, unban, turn the language scripts into japanese... Don't tell me what to do, it tempts me to do stupid shit. Ask b-rain.
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:17 pm

I wasn't trying to challange you so I am sorry, but you guys did say to avoid getting off topic and does this topic serve a purpose anymore? And if not then isn't anything posted here spam?
Back to top Go down
Albireo
Staff
Staff
Albireo

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:58 pm

I never said you didn't have a point. Of course its spam and Brian and I are to blame. Just leave the topic (this goes for everyone) and there will be no more posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.   Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring back the old Fire Emblem RPF or make one for a different show or game.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HellFire Rex :: Website Enhancements :: Public Ideas-
Jump to: