HellFire Rex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HellFire Rex

Generation II

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hellfire Rex is here to stay!!! Look forward to the PBC! Post around people, soul points will be worth something very soon.

Full Metal Alchamist RPF

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

Full Metal Alchamist RPF Empty
PostSubject: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 pm

-It has been 50 years since the fall of Bradely and the world had seen little technological advancement. But on the flip side alchamists were becoming stronger and more critical a peace in the game of war and politics.

-10 years ago the second incadent of Ishbal occured. In this incodent there was a uprising within the state of Amestris. Many felt the new government which had now returned to military rule like under Bradly, was going to bring destruction upon the state. The rebels fled to the new Ishbal capital. While Armestris like in the first incodent sent in its best alchamists but this time without the false philosiphere stones. The result was the new state military destroying the rebels many of whom were elders, who took part in the dethroning of Bradly or the children of that time of the dethroning of Bradly, manly those old enough to understand the problems of that time.

-In the battle many new alchamists made there name through their shere destructive force. But they left the capital of Ishbal not completely destroed it or its people.

-As a result of this act many small nehboring areas and chunks of the Armestris aswell entered into all out war.

-The current world is in a never ending war and alchimists ,and people who can go one-on-one with them are in high demand.

- This story would take place the Armestris's capital city. Because of the demand for alchamists there is no one a year exceptance. They take any they dewam worthy. And with the test comeing terrorism and enemy sabotage is at an all time high.

*One rule besides be fair, when you want to start a scenerio in another are just put in do something like this at the top of your post thankyou.
example:(And on the east side of cenrtal character A began a fight with character B)
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:46 pm

(Once again I don't like double posting but I want to get this started)

Allen was walking down a market street when he stopped and looked up at the the sky and said to himself "They must really hate me, giving me patrol duty ever day, after awhile it gets kind of borring (sigh). Well I got an hour left then the rest of the days mine." He said as he began walking again, only to stop and start a conversation with a street vender. All the while he constantly looked back over his shoulder, at the large crrowd of people in the packed market street as if he was expecting something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Toby walked down towards a local tavern where he was to meet his "contact" Monty's tail swished aimlessly from side to side as the sleep cat raised it's head and yawned. Toby chuckled, "What still sleepy lazy bones." To which Monty replied with an innocent meow. Toby sighed as he walked down the street towards a crowd of people.
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Allen notices the man with the cat on his shoulders and begins to tail him for afew minutes then he goes over to the side of a building that he noticed had a latter and begins to clime it.
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Toby wasn't positive if he was being tailed or not. His instinct told him yes but his sense said no. just to be safe he made the decision to walk a little faster as Monty hopped off his shoulder and disappeared into the crowd of people as Toby neared the "Golden Goose" a mid town tavern where he was to meet with his "contact". "Oh bother," Toby whined as he reached the door. "Walk in get in a fight, with the hooligans stay outside and end up fighting my tail, decisions, decisions."
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:40 am

When Allen reached the top he took a sniper position. He looked through his scope just over the right shoulder of Toby. He then pulled a bullet out of his right pocket and loaded it into his gun, then said to himself, "Intel was right Toby is here in the city, he wouldn't be meeting any military here so it must be a terrorist group." He then fired his gun a burst of electricity shooting out. As his bullet left the barrel the alchemic symbol on it glowed. Just as it was over Toby's shoulder the bullet expanded into a gatling gun sized round that broke through the wall and shattered the door. Allen ducked down behind the ledge and began to breath heavier, as he thought to himself shooting it so fast that it wouldn't expand until it was that close to him was more exsausting than I thought, I need to remember the more I do the more energy it takes. He then took out a small drink from his pocket and drank it.
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Monty stood happily in front of Allen and let out a cheerful "Meow," as the sound of people running in fear echoed through out the market place. From the ground by the door Toby yelled, "Was that really necessary Mr.Sniper? I thought it was legal to walk down the streets in Central?"
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Allen yelled back "Actually no its not" he said followed by a chuckle. He continued to say "that tavern is not a place of soldiers to go or mercinaries to drink its a place to do business so with whom were you going to meet? And also you can call off your cimera, if I wanted to fight you that bullet would be in tour head not the bar."
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Toby laughed, "Monty Blue a chimera why he's nothing more then a harmless kitty cat." He stepped away from the blown out door as several people walked out. "And as of now it doesn't matter who i came to meet," Toby shouted as Monty tip-toed up and rubbed up against Allen, purring out loud before hopping over the side of the building and running up to Toby.

"So now what Mr.Sniper," Toby asked?
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:07 pm

"Well now I give you a warning to stay out of trouble this town can get very dangerous. And also my name is Captain Allen Mordren not Mr.Sniper. If you would like to speak with me more I am in charge of the towns west side outpost, so with that Mr.Toby I bid you farewell," said Allen as he climbed down the ladder and walked away towards the west part of the city.
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Toby chuckled as Monty hopped up back onto his shoulder. "Well that was interesting wasn't it Monty," Toby chuckled as he scratched his cat's ear before turning and walking away from the west end of the city. Huh, Dunken's not gonna like this at all, Toby thought as he walked away
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Allen sat down at his desk and began sifting through papers after afew minutes he called in three soldiers and issued a order in his very rare serious tone, "Toby is in Central he is an A class alchamist, for those of you who don't know the classification levels started ten years ago to better recognize threats. To get to the point all E-C class alchemist who free lance are free to come and go as they please but B classes and above must by law check in at on of the outposts near the town entrances. Toby has failed to do this which means he is up to something as of this moment I am ordering a warrent for his arrest, messagers to warn the other outposts and command of his pressence, a curfew request to be placed at command, and all western patrols and alchamist to be mobalized immediatly!"
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:26 pm

One of the Soldiers snapped to attention and spoke, "Sir! is this Toby is a Class A target and here illegally shouldn't the proper procedure be to call central command directly and wait for them to deploy State Alchemists to handle the situation instead of going and arresting him in a mass lock down of the west side?"
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:34 pm

"Do that as well the lock down of the west side is to keep him out, I told him I am stationed here so I am sure he has moved somewhere else but if word gets out that he is here some people may use this as an opportunity to start something and since he was sighted here any thing that happens will start here. For that reason locking down the west district will detur any would-be terrorists. Now you have your orders so get moveing! Oh and don't forget I am a state alchemist as well so if he does show up here its not like were helpless."
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:48 pm

two soldiers left but the higher ranked lieutenant stayed behind and asked, "Sir do i have we have anymore information on this Toby guy so i can inform High Command with or should i just give a name and level grade?"
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:14 pm

(Sigh) "They should have his file if not they can speak with any local free lance guild he is a registered member of at least four. So for now I want you to take a road team and set up a check point at the citys west entrances no body in or out, you have authorization to utilize the west branch of the militia and full force to anyone who tries to break the check point. Dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:19 pm

The soldier snapped to attention and saluted, "Sir yes sir!" Then he turned and walked out of the office to preform his task.

(near the edge of the west side of Central)

Toby sighed as he slipped past another patrol, "Wow they really don't want me here do they Monty"

Monty yawned before the two slipped past yet another group of soldiers before crossing the main avenue leading into the heart of the city.
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Allen walked out of the station and looked up, "Wow I have been way more serious in this last hour then the whole year, and more amazing then that this rain came out of nowhere. I better get back inside if Toby has come to central for a job things are going to get real bad real fast its safer for all my men if they aren't here at the station. The stations are always prime targets during city crisis and as one of the alchemists intrusted to run it I am sure some one very strong will be comeing for me, I just hope to god its not Toby. For as much faith as I have in my men I can't have them here when it happens. All I can do is prepare and hope none of them are stupid enough to brake orders and come back from patrol."By the time he was done talking he was in his office preping his weapons and looking out at the road from his window, he then began to eat a chocalate bar.
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Toby stepped into a back ally hotel as the rain came crashing down, glancing at all the eyes looking at him ominously. He then walked up to the front desk and ringed the bell a few times, "HELLOOOOOOO, is there anyone here?" Monty hopped down onto the counter and curled up into a ball which Toby couldn't help but laugh at, You lazy bastard can't you even wait till we get a room, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:23 am

A man walked out of a back room and said "yes how may I help you today sir? Would you be interested in a room or simply directions? We get alot of people just looking for directions."
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:26 am

"Both actually," Toby said. "I need a room for later that i can pay for now. BUUUUUUUT! I also need directions to a place called Dino's up on the North side. You know where it is?" Monty stretched briefly before rubbing up against the Hotel worker purring happily
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:31 am

"Well your room will be 2G, and as for directions go North until you see command, at the last turn go left then another left and a right. Now I do believe that will be all so have a good day sir and thakyou for chooseing this hotel for your stay." The clerk then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:43 am

Toby smiled as he paid the man for the room, put the key in his pocket then picked his cat up and walked out side. Monty made a low growling noise as he and Toby became soaked in the rain, so Toby stuffed the cat in his jacket and zipped it up. Monty still groaned as his head poked out and became drenched. After walking up north for a while he finally reach the building the man refered to as command. So this is the Command building in the North end....swanky, Toby Thought.
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 am

Some guards were talking (Guard 1) "You here central command approved the curfew." (guard 2) "But that just gives us more work." (Guard 1) Yeah but we only get the grunt work that means we are safe not like the Alchemist commanders of the four outposts." Another guard walked up (Guard 3) "Yeah but this is the North district command nothing ever happens here since were so close to Central Command." One of the guards looked up and staired at Toby.
Back to top Go down
Zoso
Veteran Demon
Veteran Demon
Zoso

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:10 am

Toby did his best to act normal but Monty was having none of it as he moaned and howled for being in the rain, Shut the hell up Cat, Toby thought as he turned left and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchamist RPF   Full Metal Alchamist RPF Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Alchamist RPF
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next